Reports Library Publication
CBD 2020 The 20 Most Important Questions about CBD in the Future of CHC
31st January 2020 by Nicholas Hall Reports
For the first time, Nicholas Hall’s Reports investigates and answers the 20 most important questions about CBD facing the CHC industry. In an all-new format, this feature report dives into the issues surrounding when and how players should respond to the enormous commercial potential of CBD, across diverse healthcare and retail categories. In doing so, the report will answer critical questions such as:
• What is the current regulatory status of CBD in leading world markets, and how will it change?
• Should marketers wait for OTC switch of CBD or enter the expanding supplements segment?
• What are the main challenges?
• What will prices and margins look like?
• How strong are the health claims, and is CBD here to stay?
Order this report
This report is an in-depth exploration of the CBD market, including regulatory status, market challenges and potential.
Why buy this report?
"CBD the cannabis extract has exploded in popularity across many world markets, from pharmaceuticals and supplements to food & beverages and cosmetics. Conservative forecasts suggest the market for CBD in USA alone will be worth US$15bn by 2024. Yet as fast as it is growing, CBD remains confounded by regulatory issues, while consumer healthcare players looking to get involved face burning questions that must be answered. "Nicholas Hall